Saturday, December 18, 2010

Getting started

First I want to say that I was not brought up as a rich kid with a lot of money, not even close.  Everything I learned was from finding someone who seemed to know more about money or being wealthy than I did and picking their brain.  Over the years I have been able to gain a sense of independence from the rat race.  If you don't know what the rat race is then you BETTER stay tuned to this blog because you are definitely in it.

I will be introducing you to some tools, techniques and procedures that have worked for me and hopefully work for you.  As you will see, what worked for me doesn't necessarily work for you because things change over time, more specifically things such as lending. ...but that is a whole nother topic.

Stay tuned as I publish further infomation on the abc's of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment